Central High School Fall Sports
Online registration Opens April 11!
CENTRAL HIGH SCHOOL ATHLETIC PARTICIPATION HOW TO REGISTER GUIDE
CHS Athletics 2017-18
- Each Student Athlete must register Online with Family ID. New students to Central HS must sign up and create an account. Returning students log in to your account and update information.
- Each Student Athlete must turn into the ATHLETIC OFFICE an updated physical (taken within the last 365 days). Physical form can be printed off on the Family ID site under Links or a form picked up in the CHS Athletic Office.
Physical must be SIGNED and DATED BY THE DOCTOR, clearly stating;
Cleared for all sports without restriction
- Athletic Fee of $140.00 per sport is DUE prior to first official practice.
- Online payment (starting June 1) through My Payments Plus on the Family ID site under Links.
- Check/Cash will be accepted at the CHS budget office (starting April 11).
Athletic Participation Online Sign-up
Or you can find the online registration link on the Central High School athletic site; http://centralwarriors.net click on: WARRIOR HQ tab
Questions/Concerns about Family ID registration contact:
email@example.com or call 888.800.5583